Have you had any remodeling done lately? Do you suffer from allergies? Or are you concerned that your HVAC system isn’t running as effectively as it once did? Over time, an HVAC system loses efficiency simply due to age and continual use.
Common problems like low refrigerant levels, improperly lubricated parts, or a build-up of dust and debris can all impact your HVAC system’s ability to run efficiently and it may even be impacting how long the system will last.
We can help make sure the small issues that most home owners face won’t turn into larger issues that may impact the comfort levels in your home. Let us help you keep your HVAC system running efficiently all through the summer season.
Even though the inside of your home may look clean, pollutants such as mold, bacteria and dust could be hiding within the air distribution system and making you and your family sick. We inspect and clean your ductwork if necessary.
Maintaining good air quality in your home is essential to your health and comfort. We recommend cleaning your ductwork every three to five years. This will improve your indoor air quality by removing unwanted elements from your air, and prevent mold and spores from circulating through your home.
Duct cleaning benefits you by:
- Eliminating dangerous mold and fungi - The cool, damp environment of an air duct can be a breeding ground for dangerous microorganisms like mold and fungi. Duct cleaning flushes them out.
- Removing odors and excessive dust - Professional cleaning eliminates foul odors and layers of built-up dust in your ducts, and keeps your house smelling fresh.
- Giving allergy and asthma relief - Whole home duct cleaning relieves the respiratory woes of the allergy and asthma sufferers in your family.
- Saving you money - With a clean air intake, your air conditioning and heating systems will run more efficiently, reducing your utility bill.
From manufactured homes to site constructed homes, our technicians are fully equipped to help you with your air quality needs.
Pricing varies according to the number of return and supply air vents you have. Call our Service Department at 989-832-1947 today for your free estimate on Duct Cleaning!
- 24 hour emergency service
- Best technical and customer service
- Fully bonded, licensed and insured
- 24/7 for emergency service
- Do the job right on the first visit!
- Personalized Service
- Fast, efficient and thorough service
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Call Us 24 / 7
Local HVAC Services
1819 E Airport Rd, Suite 201, Midland, MI 48642, Midland, MI, 48642
Call us for Heating and AC Repair
Call Us: 479.222.0638
- Sanford, MI
- Freeland, MI
- Auburn, MI
- Hope, MI
- Hemlock, MI
- Edenville , MI
- Merrill, MI
- Kawkawlin, MI